A Balanced Diet to Deal with PMS, Menstrual Cramps & Lethargy
Periods are a difficult time for every female as the body goes through a tremendous hormonal imbalance resulting in Post Menstrual Syndrome (PMS), Menstrual Cramps, Lethargy, Indigestion and a lot more. Adding the following food items in your diet can easily get you relieved from all concerns related to menstrual cycle and you enjoy a pain-free period.
- Have soaked black raisins and saffron in the morning
- Include a dollop of pure ghee everyday in your diet
- Curd Rice for Lunch and add a little crispiness with Papd
- Jaggery with roasted cashews or peanuts to satiate your sugar cravings
- A light dinner comprising of Lentil Khichdi or Dosa
Including these food items in your period diet will help you with the dullness, congestion, cramps, irritability and tenderness of muscles all the way.
Enjoy a bowl of Curd Rice or Khichdi made with organic ingredients to make your diet plan healthy and flavoursome.